Thursday, September 8, 2011

No time for that Techno stuff!

I have a confession to confess (redundant much?). This entire summer, I've only taken out my camera a handful of times and haven't taken tons of photos (besides camp outs and hiking Timp). I was reading an article of DPS (which I follow religiously), and it happened to be this one. I felt inspired! Motivated! I could do this!!!

So I sat there, and continued surfing the web, until I looked back and noticed it was sunset time! I remembered the inspiration! The motivation! The I can do this-ation!!! And I realized, if I didn't go out now, I never would!

So I grabbed my camera, put on my 135mm prime (Thanks to the article I listed, that's all I'll be using for a while), and I headed out the door! I took 25 or so photos, most of them of the same few things, and came back inside. I then went through (after playing some Battlefield 2, of course), and cut them down to 6 that I liked the most.

So, without further ado , I present to you six photos that I took today, NONE of which have gone through ANY post-processing of any kind! (That's the reason for the title HAH I'm so funny)

Here is my dog, Miley, resting on the deck. 




I was walking around the yard and happened to notice this little guy just in time! 




My brother's family (currently living with us) likes to dry their clothes with the wind 




For this one, I was trying to isolate one of the clothespins with focus, the rest to be blurred 




Finally to the sunset!



I was going for a simplistic approach for this one

Well, that's all of them! What do you think? Which ones are your favorite? What did I do good/bad? Any comments are appreciated!

No comments:

Post a Comment